Tube of Choice - I am using the wonderful artwork of Keith Garvey which you can purchase from PTE
(I purchased this tube from MPT when they were still in the tube business)
Add on Freebie by Novaczka Designs HERE
Mask of Choice (if desired)
Font used : Saginaw Bold
Okay - let's get started
1. Open a new image 650 x 650 - you can resize later when your tag is done.
2. Open element 9 (frame) and copy/paste as new layer. Resize by 33%
3. Open element 10 (fern leaf) and copy/paste as new layer. Resize by 22% and move to the left hand side of the frame. Duplicate and rotate by 90 degrees to the right ... then place along the bottom of the frame.
4. Open element 7, and copy/paste as new layer. Resize by 22% and place at the bottom left hand corner of the frame.
5. Open element 5, and copy/paste as new layer. Resize by 22%, then rotate by 90 degrees to the right and place along the bottom of the frame ... on top of the fern leaf.
6. Open element 3 (bottle) and copy/paste as new layer. Resize by 33% and drag below a couple of layers so that it sits against the frame, at the right hand bottom corner.
7. Open element 1 (flowers) and copy/paste as new layer. Resize by 33%. Move this down one layer and arrange behind the bottle.
8. Open element 6, and copy/paste as new layer. Resize by 22% and move to the left ... duplicate and rotate by 90 degrees and move down ... look at my tag.
9. Open element 4 (doodle) and copy/paste as new layer. Resize by 22% and then by 55%. Move down.
10. Open element 2, and copy/paste as new layer. Resize 20%. Choose a color from your tag and recolor this element. Move down to the bottom layer, moving this to the bottom of the tag. Duplicate and flip.
11. Add a new layer and move this layer below your frame layer. Go to your frame layer, and using the magic wand, click inside the frame. Go to Selections, Modify and Expand by 4. Move back to your new layer and flood fill the expanded selection with a color from your tube or the elements. Whatever works best. Select none. Now add EyeCandy HSB Noise effect with these settings
12. Now add your tube ... move it so it sits above the frame layer but below the ferns etc.
13. Add your copyright information and your name ... and you are done. Save as a PNG file.