Friday, January 8, 2021

Hello 2021 - so nice to see you :)

 

HELLO 2021
 
We made it - 2020 was a horrid year!
Here in Victoria, Australia .... we did about 120 days of Lockdown - Masks are the new accessory we all have to have, and social distancing has become the most overused phrase EVER!
 
It was hard .... but we have come out of it so much better than alot of other places around the world, and if we had to do it again, as much as I wouldn't want to, I'd suck it up and do it.
 
I have seriously neglected this blog this last year - well maybe the last couple of years - health, work and real life had a lot to do with that BUT I do seriously hope to change that this year.
 
I spend a lot of time at my Forum BAG-A-SNAG
We make a lot of tags, post Challenges, hold Contests and Tube Lottos as well as a lot of other stuff.
It's a no pressure, come in, kick off your shoes and grab a cuppa time when you get there .... if you don't make tags, there is a lot to do as well. There are the most amazing members/friends there ... some that have followed the forum around since the MSN days ...... we actually turn 21 years old at the forum this October .... 
 
Along the way, we have made some wonderful friends, and said goodbye to some beautiful people.
 
I am hoping to get back into making Clusters to share again .... and some Word Art .... I do not belong to any Creative Teams anymore as I seriously do not have the time ....
 
So I hope you stay on this ride that we started way back when - and keep checking back .... I will be posting some new stuff for you soon :)

 
 

No comments: