Thursday, October 2, 2008

Question thingy from Marcia ...

Question Thingy from Marcia 1. How long have you been using PSP, PS? I've been PSPing now for over 6 years 2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits? One of my Jovi buddies Bev encouraged me - she still does to this day. And with all the wonderful friends I have made along the way (Bev, Liz, Pooker, Pammy, Nat, Angie, Kansas - you know you inspire me!) they only encourage me to get better and better. 3. Who`s your fave artist? Garv, Elias, Rion , Jenson. Guerra, Adams ... and more!!! 4.Who`s your faveourite Scrap Designer? I like them all - Sophistocated scraps, Kittz Kreationz & Misfits scraps 5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday? Wild Creationz, Pookers Scrap Creations and Kittz Kreations .Good thing I can only post 3 - or you'd be here a long time reading my answer!! I will now pass this Question Thingy on to:Pooker at Pookers Scrap Creations, Suz at Suz Creations & Ali at Designs by Ali

No comments: