Wednesday, June 30, 2010

: June Wrap up and an Award :

First of all ... I want to apologise for my lack of posting here this month. I have been spending alot of time reading, and posting reviews on my other blog ... I felt like my mojo had taken a holiday, so thought it best to concentrate on something else until I felt creative again. Hopefully July will bring lots of inspiration. I want to thank Denise from Denise Designs for this gorgeous award - THANK YOU - this is truly appreciated.
As for me ... today looks like it could be quite busy ... and tonight I am out in the city watching Twilight (6.30pm) then New Moon (9.30pm) and then ECLIPSE (12.01am) ... so think that I may be just a little tired tomorrow ... taking my neice Cassie to see Eclipse at 10am in the morning ... do you think I am addicted??? LOL I will be back with some new templates soon - thanks for being such loyal followers and putting up with my absences!

No comments: