Saturday, November 28, 2009

:: Template 101 ::

Okay - so I have a new addiction - the TWILIGHT Saga ... lol I have held out ... deciding that I wouldn't get into the whole thing - WRONG ... watched Twilight and loved it so much I have seen it 12 times now ... then I read the book - smart move on my part I think! Then I saw NEW MOON - bloody awesome ... so I was hooked and have read the entire 4 books in 6 days. Head on over to Stephenie Meyer's website if you want to read a rough draft of Midnight Sun (Edward's View) ... That said, I made this template ... and there will be more!
You can download Template 101.pspimage from HERE I think I may be updating the blog with a Twilight or New Moon Layout ...mmmm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Tagger Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 29 Nov [OZ 09:00am]).

SharonKay said...

Love these Twilight theme templates. Thanks so much.

Denny said...

Thank you Sharon ... there are more on the way ... and some clusters that I am working on ...glad you are enjoying them