Saturday, July 6, 2019

WOW it's been awhile ....

It's been a long time since I was in here

I no longer do CT work - I don't have the time anymore .... I am back working 4 days a week, and I have my family that keep me more than occupied outside of paid working hours.

But - I do still have my forum BAG-A-SNAG ... and it is quite active with some wonderful taggers that are very spoiling to anyone that drops in there.

I have decided that I will try to be more active here - maybe make some new Templates, Word Art, Snags and maybe even Wallpapers - just because I want to .... LOL
I hope to update the Blog with some new clothes as well :)

So - please continue to drop by and keep in touch - I have appreciated the messages over the last few years.

Here is a Snag for you - made by me.
Do not Alter
Do not Claim as your Own Work
Thanks

No comments: